Rio, Waterfalls, Rivers and Coast
Variety is the spice of life, and this trip certainly packs a punch!
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible wildlife, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this amazing holiday.
Views over Rio
Savour a caipirinha at sunset
You can't visit Brazil without trying the national drink, a delightfully refreshing cocktail that packs a tangy citcrus punch, a Caipirinha.
Wildlife of Brazil’s Amazon and Pantanal
Join a good guide and seek out wildlife in the Amazon rainforest and the Pantanal.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
9 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A holiday covering Cape Town and some of the less visited areas; the west coast and the beautiful Cederberg mountains.
- See the sights of Cape Town
- West Coast Nature Reserve
- Varied birdlife of Langebaan Lagoon
- San rock art in the Cederberg mountains
- Contrasting areas: city, coast and mountains
- Stunning scenery
11 days from £3400pp plus international flights.
An action-packed journey by land and water, taking in huge sand dunes, blue lagoons, a river delta, party town, idyllic island and the city of Salvador with its vibrant Afro-Brazilian culture
- Island life on Fernando de Noronha
- 4x4 and buggy dune trips
- History and culture in Salvador
- The amazing lagoons of Lencois Maranhenses
- Explore mangroves, island and bays
13 days from £6,735pp plus international flights.
Rio, the Amazon the Pantanal - a fantastic wildlife odyssey in Brazil.
- Watch jaguars in the wild
- Explore on foot, by canoe and horseback in the Pantanal
- Follow walking trails deep in the Amazon jungle
- Gaze over the forest canopy from a 50-metre tower
- Live it up in the party city of Rio!
11 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
Three contrasting highlights: the mighty Victoria Falls, photogenic Lake Kariba and diverse wildlife of Zimbabwe, are showcased in this holiday.
- Sunrise and sunsets on Lake Kariba cruise
- Tender boat trips and lakeside picnics
- Safari in Hwange National Park
- Game drives and walking safaris
- Experience the 'pump run'
- See, hear and feel Victoria Falls
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more