Rio & the Wildlife of Brazil
After the thrill of Rio wildlife is your focus, first in the dense Amazon jungle and then in the plains and rivers of the Pantanal, home of the jaguar
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible wildlife viewing, seeing fabulous landscapes and experiencing the part city of Rio, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £2750pp plus international flights.
An exhilarating 12 days that immerse you in two fascinating aspects of Peru - the history and culture of the Andean heartland of the Incas and the wildlife and nature of the Amazon basin.
- Guided tours of Machu Picchu & Sacred Valley sites
- Three-day Amazon rainforest adventure
- Take a train ride through the Andes
- Time to explore at your own pace
- Tour Cusco & Lima, visit Pisac market
- Watch flocks of macaws on the clay lick
- Take an Amazon or Oxbow lake boat trip
- Wide choice of rainforest activities
15 days from £5800pp plus international flights.
A magical combination of human history and natural wonders - Machu Picchu and the Galapagos is a show-stopper!
- Guided tour of the 'Lost City of the Incas'
- Tour Cusco, Quito & Inca sites with your guide
- Seven-night Galapagos cruise on a deluxe motor yacht
- Visit the giant tortoise breeding centre
- Take a boat trip on a stunning mangrove estuary
- Snorkel & kayak amongst incredible marine life
15 days from £3800pp plus international flights.
A magnificent blend of city life, wildlife, coastal scenery and history. Brazil in microcosm.
- Visit mighty and spectacular Iguazu Falls
- Snorkel in crystal clear rivers in Bonito
- Explore Rio de Janeiro's Corcovado and Sugarloaf Mountain
- Relax on beautiful beaches on the Costa Verde
- Visit the lovely colonial town of Paraty
- See the animals and birds of the Pantanal
7 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A wonderful opportunity to venture deep into Brazil's Pantanal with excellent chances of seeing jaguars.
- Watch jaguars lazing on the banks of the Cuiaba River
- See families of giant otters, birds and monkeys
- Hike forest trails in the Pantanal
- View the scenery from an observation tower
- The chance to go horse riding through fields and forests
10 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Spend time seeking out Zambia's amazing wildlife in South Luangwa then end your holiday at the spectacular Victoria Falls.
- Unmissable Zambia safari plus Victoria Falls
- 3 days game drives from river lodge in South Luangwa
- 3 days at a remote bush camp for excellent walking safari
- 3 days at a waterside lodge in Victoria Falls
- Choice of activities at Victoria Falls
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more