Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £5100pp plus international flights.
Robin Pope Safaris' famed walking mobile safari in South Luangwa, Zambia.
- One of the best - possibly THE best - walking safaris in Africa
- Walking safaris were pioneered in South Luangwa - they do them very well
- Robin Pope Safaris is one of the oldest and most respected companies here
- Camps, fly camps, walking and 4x4x safaris
- Set dates from June-Ocober (but book early to get a space!)
- Only six people per safari
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more