Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes and buildings, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
17 days from £2700pp plus international flights.
An exciting combination of rural South India, the key ancient temples, cardamom and tea plantations, and the backwaters of Kerala.
- See the amazing temples at Mahabalipuram, Madurai and Thanjavur
- Visit the French influenced town of Pondicherry
- Ride in a rickshaw and a bullock cart
- Explore the little visited Chettinad area with its terracotta horses
- Stay on a tea plantation in Munnar
- Cruise the backwaters of Kerala on a houseboat
- Enjoy exquisite regional cuisine
15 days from £3400pp plus international flights.
Culture, fabulous mountain scenery, plus thrilling rafting and wildlife viewing make this a superb Nepal holiday.
- Explore the markets and temples of Kathmandu
- Five days' scenic trekking in the Annapurnas
- Exciting rafting on the Trisuli River
- A chance to see Asiatic one-horned rhinos
- Stay in the small hill town of Bandipur
- Visit the 'monkey temple' of Swayambunath
19 days from £5,455pp plus international flights.
This stunning, 19-day Southern Peru tour takes you to key sites including Machu Picchu and the Sacred valley, Lake Titicaca, Colca Canyon and the Nazca Lines.
- Guided tours of major sites including Machu Picchu
- See the Nazca Lines for the air
- visit the floating reed islands of Lake Titicaca
- Wonderful marine and bird life
- Explore historic Lima, Arequipa and Cusco
- Watch for condors in Colca Canyon
- Cross the Andes on a luxury train
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more