Rainforest and Galapagos
Two natural gems in one holiday: the Amazon rainforest and the Galapagos Islands, a sure-fire hit with any nature lover
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible wildlife viewing, experiencing contrasting habitats and meeting great people, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
Ecuador’s Amazon Jungle
You don't have to go to Brazil to experience the Amazon jungle. Read Rory's blog for a taster of what you can experience.
Why the Galapagos Islands should be on your bucket list
The Galapagos might not have made it onto your bucket list - yet - but delve this might make you change your mind.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
16 days from £9700pp plus international flights.
Beautiful accommodation, superb scenery and wildlife all combine in this deluxe adventure of a lifetime in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
- Cruise the Galapagos for seven nights on a luxury yacht
- Explore Galapagos with an expert guide
- Stay in luxurious hotels and historic haciendas
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage site of Quito
- Explore the markets and landscapes of the Andes
18 days from £7000pp plus international flights.
A holiday of contrasts as you explore the magnificent Galapagos archipelago and then travel onward to see highlights of Costa Rica.
- Explore the Galapagos archipelago
- Enjoy life aboard a yacht cruising the islands
- See the rainforests of Costa Rica
- Marvel at the iconic Arenal volcano
- Witness wildlife galore in contrasting habitats
12 days from £2750pp plus international flights.
An exhilarating 12 days that immerse you in two fascinating aspects of Peru - the history and culture of the Andean heartland of the Incas and the wildlife and nature of the Amazon basin.
- Guided tours of Machu Picchu & Sacred Valley sites
- Three-day Amazon rainforest adventure
- Take a train ride through the Andes
- Time to explore at your own pace
- Tour Cusco & Lima, visit Pisac market
- Watch flocks of macaws on the clay lick
- Take an Amazon or Oxbow lake boat trip
- Wide choice of rainforest activities
10 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
Visit 3 of Nepal's top bird watching locations to see some of the country's 800 species of birds on this 10-day holiday.
- Visit 3 of Nepal's best bird watching sites
- Services of expert guides
- Chance to see gangetic river dolphins
- Full day safari in Chitwan
- Guided tour of Kathmandu
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more