Quito and Galapagos
Explore Ecuador's capital city and the wonders of the Galapagos Islands on this amazing trip.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible wildlife, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
18 days from £7000pp plus international flights.
A holiday of contrasts as you explore the magnificent Galapagos archipelago and then travel onward to see highlights of Costa Rica.
- Explore the Galapagos archipelago
- Enjoy life aboard a yacht cruising the islands
- See the rainforests of Costa Rica
- Marvel at the iconic Arenal volcano
- Witness wildlife galore in contrasting habitats
7 days from £5550pp plus international flights.
An alternative way to experience the Galapagos - staying in a lodge, hotel and tented camp on the islands.
- Revel in the beauty of the islands
- Meet unique and incredible wildlife
- Enjoy snorkelling, swimming and kayaking
- Hike to the crater of Sierra Negra volcano
- Walking tour of the highlands including pirate caves
- See the famous giant Galapagos tortoises
- Stay in a beach lodge and hotel, and a tented camp
- Private speedboat transfers
12 days from £5400pp plus international flights.
Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, cloudforest and Andean scenery. Twelve exciting days you'll never forget!
- Visit Otavalo on market day
- Explore flora and fauna of the cloudforest
- Get close to wildlife in the Galapagos Islands
- Go kayaking and snorkelling
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more