Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this fantastic holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
16 days from £9700pp plus international flights.
Beautiful accommodation, superb scenery and wildlife all combine in this deluxe adventure of a lifetime in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
- Cruise the Galapagos for seven nights on a luxury yacht
- Explore Galapagos with an expert guide
- Stay in luxurious hotels and historic haciendas
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage site of Quito
- Explore the markets and landscapes of the Andes
15 days from £4800pp plus international flights.
An unforgettable perspective on Inca culture. Spend 5 days in Cusco and the Sacred Valley and 6 days trekking in the Peruvian Andes, memorably finishing at the fabled 'Lost City of the Incas', Machu Picchu.
- Trek across beautiful mountain passes
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Magnificent Inca ruins in the Sacred Valley
- See the azure glacial Humantay Lake
- Option to horse-ride or mountain bike
- Explore Cusco and visit the market at Pisac
- Stay in luxury lodges and deluxe hotels
13 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
Explore three contrasting regions of Chile, with varied tours led by local guides, as you experience desert, lake and mountain scenery.
- Admire the lunar-like landscape of Atacama's Moon Valley and enjoy incredible stargazing
- Take a catamaran cruise in the beautiful Lake District and see the waterfalls and volcanoes
- See Chiloe Island's colourful stilt houses and pretty villages
- Cruise the Patagonian fjords - spot sea lions and cormorants
- Explore azure Lake Peho, Grey Glacier and the blue icebergs of Grey Lake
Take a walking safari in Zambia, trek the Inca Trail, raft in Costa Rica, horse ride in Chile, climb Kilimanjaro . . . It’s time to get out there!Read more