An enjoyable group holiday to northern Botswana's premier safari destinations, Chobe, Moremi adn the Okavango Delta
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
See wild dogs in Africa
Mokoro safaris in Botswana’s Okavango Delta
A mokoro ride is the quintessential Okavango Delta experience. Gently glide through the water watching the wildlife from a new perspective.
Scenic flight over the Okavango Delta
Fly above the beautiful patchwork earth that is the Okavango Delta. Wildlife that seems huge on the ground seems tiny and insignificant from the air. This really is beauty in the middle of nowhere.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
16 days from £3000pp plus international flights.
A classic introduction to Namibia from beach to desert and more inbetween.
- Self drive through the best of Namibia
- Culture, wildlife, scenery
- See the desert, the coast and mountains
- Wildlife viewing in renowned Etosha NP
- See the many faces of Namibia
15 days from £9000pp plus international flights.
A high quality small group guided holiday travelling by road and air to some of Namibia's highlights.
- See the towering iconic dunes of Sossusvlei
- Sample amazing seafood at the coast
- Search for desert-adapted elephant and black rhino in Damaraland
- Explore the vast Etosha National Park
- Visit fascinating landscapes of Namibia
- A mixture of road and air transfers
18 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
A small group trip combining safaris, adventure, culture and camping, travelling through deserts and valleys to the coast, with 4 magical nights camping in the bush.
- Watch wildlife at Etosha's waterholes
- Twyfelfontein's ancient rock art
- 4 nights camping
- Track desert-adapted black rhino
- Land and water-based adventures in Swakopmund
- Scenic landscapes
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more