North Serengeti Migration & Mafia Island
Visit the northern parks of Tanzania for your safari fix, followed by some R&R and diving on Mafia Island.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
16 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa's Battlefields, scenic landscapes, watch wildlife and finish by relaxing on the beach, the perfect holiday whether you want to self-drive or be driven.
- Enjoy panoramic scenic views in the Drakensberg.
- Explore KwaZulu Natal's famous battlefields.
- Track black rhino in the Pongola Game Reserve.
- Explore the beautiful wetlands of Kosi Bay.
- Game drives in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park.
- Relax by the beach in Umhlanga.
8 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Spend a week at 2 different locations in Malawi, a Big Five wildlife reserve and a lovely lodge set on a hillside above Lake Malawi - your very own bush and beach combination.
- See the Big Five in Majete
- Watch hippos from the viewing deck
- Choice of activities at both locations
- Snorkel in the clear waters of Lake Malawi
- Spend time in local villages
- Great holiday for families
17 days from £7450pp plus international flights.
A superb combination of the magnificent scenery of Ecuador's southern highlands and the wildlife of the Galapagos.
- The rugged beauty of Cotopaxi National Park
- Exhilarating rooftop train ride through the Devil's Nose.
- The colonial splendour of Cuenca and Banos.
- See the mountains and valleys of Cajas National Park
- Witness the spell-binding wildlife of the Galapagos
- Beluga's relaxed atmosphere and friendly crew
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more