North India Classic
From Taj to tigers, rural Rajasthan to vibrant Varanasi, this 13-day holiday immerses you in north India's cultural and natural highlights
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as enjoying sightseeing, village life and jeep safaris, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
14 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A special and diverse South India adventure. Wildlife, beaches, backwater boat trips, music, art, crafts and people
- An overnight houseboat cruise on Kerala's backwaters
- Meet local artists, craftsmen and musicians
- Stay in a 400-year-old organic farm and homestays
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary in Wayanad
- Enjoy relaxing days on a Malabar beach
15 days from £6450pp plus international flights.
Visit the contrasting landscapes of Chile; experience the Atacama desert, Chiloe Island and the jaw-dropping scenery of Patagonia and Torres del Paine.
- Explore the desolate landscape of Patagonia's magnificent Torres del Paine National Park
- Stay on Chiloe Island, with its painted houses, wooden churches and penguin colonies
- Visit El Tatio geysers and the lunar landscape in Atacama
- Cruise along the Chaques archipelago
- Fantastic hiking, horse riding and mountain biking
- Take a city tour of historic Santiago and Valparaiso
- Enjoy a vineyard tour and wine tasting
11 days from £1400pp plus international flights.
Gilded temples, red-robed monks, and sacred pagodas, this holiday has it all. A perfect introduction to this fascinating country.
- Gleaming golden pagodas
- Amazing sunsets over the Irrawaddy River
- Visit the temples of Bagan
- Guided tour of the former royal city of Mandalay
- Experience life in a hill station
- See the leg-rowers of Inle Lake
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more