Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible wildlife viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
15 days from £1595pp plus international flights.
A wonderful combination of Costa Rica's wildlife, scenery, adventure and beach all in an unforgettable two-week holiday.
- Walk on hanging bridges in the rainforest
- Cruise the canals of Tortuguero
- Try ziplining, horse riding, boat trips ...
- Watch monkeys, sloths, birds and, with luck, the resplendent quetzal
- Relax on the glorious Pacific coast
- Guided hikes in Arenal and Monteverde
12 days from £6700pp plus international flights.
From Murchison Falls, to wildlife in Queen Elizabeth NP, chimps in Kibale and gorillas in Bwindi.
- Uganda's main highlights in 12 days
- Magical trek to see the gorillas
- Two chances to trek to see chimpanzees
- Game drives at Queen Elizabeth NP
- Good quality lodges and camps
11 days from £2700pp plus international flights.
Explore the pine forests and unique living root of bridges of Meghalaya followed by safaris in Kaziranga National Park, home to two thirds of the world's one-horned rhinos.
- Explore a little-visited corner of India
- Walk across living root bridges
- Homestay and local cooking lesson
- Relax by Umiam Lake
- See one-horned rhinos and wild elephants in Kaziranga
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more