The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
10 days from £8200pp plus international flights.
This is a fantastic safari, the trip of a lifetime. Stay in gorgeous lodges and safari camps and go on game drives in the best wildlife viewing spots in Kenya and Tanzania's Serengeti.
- Superb, high-end Kenya and Tanzania safari
- Fly in comfort in a nine-seater executive class aircraft (within Kenya)
- Stay in stunning lodges and safari camps
- Spend a night in a superb five-star hotel in Nairobi
- Game drives in Amboseli, Meru, Masai Mara and Serengeti
- Chance to see the Great Migration
11 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A varied safari taking in prime game locations and staying in top-of-the-range accommodation
- Stay at the famous landmark, Victoria Falls Hotel
- Overnight on a luxury houseboat on the Zambezi at Chobe National Park
- Take in the superb wildlife of the Linyanti from Lagoon Camp
- Excellent game drives, mokoro rides, boat trips and bush walks in the Okavango Delta
9 days from £4500pp plus international flights.
Some of the best Nepal can offer in terms of scenery, culture and accommodation - a trip to remember!
- Stay Kathmandu's most luxurious heritage hotel
- Sample traditional Nepali cuisine
- Take a flight through the Himalayas for close-up views of Mount Everest
- Hike through the wooded hills of Pokhara with your guide
- Explore the fascinating history and sights of Kathmandu
- Marvel at the panoramic views from Tiger Mountain
4 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
A 51-hour rail journey from Pretoria to Cape Town travelling on board the famous Rovos Rail, known for its luxurious accommodation and fine service.
- Travel aboard one of the world's most luxurious trains
- Relish the space and privacy of your suite
- Enjoy delicious food and wine
- Visit the famous diamond centre of Kimberley
- Scenic mountain and winelands of the Cape
13 days from £8200pp plus international flights.
Explore some of Zimbabwe's well known gems and best kept secrets on this fantastic safari. Experience dramatic scenery, captivating wildlife and visit warm-hearted local communities.
- Experience game drives and walking safaris
- Visit four of Zimbabwe's parks
- Excellent guiding throughout
- Stay in quality accommodation
- Enjoy wildlife, scenery and culture
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more