Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
A scenic flight along the Skeleton Coast
Sunrise at Dune 45
After an hour long climb, watch as the shadows that fill the valley are banished with the rising of the sun. Golden sands turn a fiery red and the cold air is banished and replaced by desert heat.
Walvis Bay boat trip
A calm boat trip in Namibia's Walvis Bay lagoon where you'll be joined by pelicans, seals and dolphins. Finish off the trip with a delicious spread of oysters and bubbly.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Superb game viewing in the Masai Mara and Amboseli staying in good value adventure camps.
- Amboseli safaris with hordes of elephants and Kilimanjaro as backdrop!
- Wildlife watching in the world famous Masai Mara
- Comfortable vehicles, high quality camping equipment and expert guide
- Guided walks with Maasai
- A great price for an unmissable experience
15 days from £4800pp plus international flights.
An unforgettable perspective on Inca culture. Spend 5 days in Cusco and the Sacred Valley and 6 days trekking in the Peruvian Andes, memorably finishing at the fabled 'Lost City of the Incas', Machu Picchu.
- Trek across beautiful mountain passes
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Magnificent Inca ruins in the Sacred Valley
- See the azure glacial Humantay Lake
- Option to horse-ride or mountain bike
- Explore Cusco and visit the market at Pisac
- Stay in luxury lodges and deluxe hotels
11 days from £6775pp plus international flights.
An exciting Botswana safari including Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, the Okavango Delta and on to Nxai Pan.
- View the incredible spectacle of Victoria Falls
- Wildlife viewing in Chobe National Park
- Scenic flight to the Okavango Delta
- Game drives, mokoro trips and bush walks in the Okavango Delta
- Walk with a bushman guide in the dramatic scenery of Nxai Pan
12 days from £1350pp plus international flights.
Experience Namibia together as a family on this epic self-drive adventure holiday visiting some of Namibia's highlights.
- See varied wildlife at Etosha National Park
- Experience the adventure capital, Swakopmund
- See conservation in action at Okonjima
- Wide variety of Namibian landscapes
- Climb an iconic dune in Namib-Naukluft
- Meet Cape Fur seals at Cape Cross
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more