Namibia Family Adventure
An exciting family adventure in Namibia.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
Mushara Bush Camp
Etosha National Park
Okonjima Plains Camp
Okonjima & central highlands
Etosha Safari Lodge
Swakopmund Luxury Suites
House on Olof Palme
Twyfelfontein Country Lodge
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £1850pp plus international flights.
A self drive adventure covering many of Namibia's best known highlights.
- Self drive through the best of Namibia
- See the desert, the coast and mountains
- Wildlife viewing in renowned Etosha NP
- Enjoy the freedom of self-drive
- Discover the many faces of Namibia
7 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
A fantastic family safari adventure in Kenya's Laikipia and the Masai Mara.
- Enjoy the safari as a family
- Plenty to keep little ones entertained
- Game drives in Laikipia and Masai Mara
- Child-friendly menus
- Explore the private conservancies
14 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
Spend valuable family time discovering Kenya on safari and at the beach.
- Experience the contrasts of Kenya
- Safari in Samburu and the Serengeti
- Sweeping views of Lake Nakuru
- Kids Club on the coast
- Family fun by the ocean
- Wildlife, nature and beach
12 days from £7500pp plus international flights.
Experience the contrasts of city life, the desert and safari as you stay in style at specially selected luxury accommodation.
- Go on fynbos and flower walks in Hermanus
- Explore Cape Town
- Go sea kayaking and meet the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Have a family day out in the Winelands
- See black-maned lions and black rhino in the Kalahari
- Game drives and walks in a private concession by the Kruger
11 days from £2900pp plus international flights.
An exciting Tanzania safari and beach holiday for the whole family.
- A private vehicle and driver on safari
- Good quality accommodation all with pools to please the kids
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire
- Chill out on the beach on Zanzibar or the mainland
- Lots of watersports, sailing, fishing . . .
Travel somewhere exciting and different with the family. Take an adventure with teenagers, show your kids wildlife and wilderness, or escape to the beach.Read more