Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
7 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
A fantastic family safari adventure in Laikipia and the Masai Mara.
- Enjoy the safari as a family
- Plenty to keep the little ones entertained
- Game drives in Laikipia and the Masai Mara
- Child friendly menus
- Explore the private conservancies
14 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
Spend valuable family time discovering Kenya on safari and at the beach.
- Experience the contrasts of Kenya
- Safari in Samburu and the Serengeti
- Sweeping views of Lake Nakuru
- Kids Club on the coast
- Family fun by the ocean
- Wildlife, nature and beach
12 days from £7500pp plus international flights.
Experience the contrasts of city life, the desert and safari as you stay in style at specially selected luxury accommodation.
- Go on fynbos and flower walks in Hermanus
- Explore Cape Town
- Go sea kayaking and meet the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Have a family day out in the Winelands
- See black-maned lions and black rhino in the Kalahari
- Game drives and walks in a private concession by the Kruger
11 days from £2900pp plus international flights.
An exciting Tanzanian safari and beach holiday for the whole family. Famous wildlife destinations in the north followed by five days on the coast
- Your own private vehicle and driver on safari
- Good quality accommodation all with pools to please the kids
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire
- Chance to see the Big Five
- Five nights on the beach on Zanzibar or the mainland
- Lots of water sports, sailing, fishing and more
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more