Mandrare and Manafiafy
A luxury holiday in Madagascar exploring the nature, wildlife, beaches and culture of Madagascar.
Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible wildlife, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this fantastic holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
10 days from £2050pp plus international flights.
Discover the varied scenery, amazing wildlife and different cultures of Madagascar in this 10-day tour.
- Explore central highlands with rice paddies and Malagasy culture
- Visit Ranomafana National Park - birds, reptiles, amphibians and lemurs
- Isalo's sandstone landscape plus ring-tailed lemurs and dancing sifakas
- See baobabs near Zombitse National Park
- Relax on west coast beaches
15 days from £3650pp plus international flights.
Sightseeing, trekking and swimming, exploring villages and island life; this two-week holiday in Brazil has it all.
- Guided tour of Rio
- 3-day Costa Verde trek
- Explore Paraty, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel on the Serra Verde Express
- Unwind on Ilha do Mel
12 days from £3100pp plus international flights.
This Malawi holiday is a perfect safari beach combination along with a scenic stay in Thyolo, an insight into Malawi's diverse landscapes.
- Game drives in Liwonde National Park
- Boat trip on the Shire River
- Bush walks and great wildlife
- Lovely island camp on Lake Malawi
- Superb diving, snorkelling and kayaking
- Nature walks and bird watching
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more