Malawi Highlands and Islands
Discover Malawi's beautiful wildlife, stunning scenery and friendly people.
Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari and beach holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £1500pp plus international flights.
The good value safari and beach combination, with ample time spent in both locations.
- Excellent value safari and beach holiday
- Wildlife viewing at Tsavo East
- A week on Galu beach
- Be pampered at Amani Spa
15 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A comprehensive overview of Madagascar's flora, fauna and landscapes, this trip is very hard to beat.
- Spot lemurs including the mesmerising indri
- See the spiny forest and baobabs
- Relax by the Mozambique Channel
- Abundant bird, reptile and amphibian life
- Get an insight into Malagasy life in the highlands
11 days from £2250pp plus international flights.
If you're looking for a mix of history, wildlife and scenery with the added freedom of your own car, this holiday is an ideal choice.
- Moving visits to iconic Battlefields sites
- See the Big Five at Tembe Elephant Park
- Explore the 18kms of the Kosi Lake system
- Enjoy panoramic sea views at Thonga Beach
- Sip sundowners at Lake Sibaya
12 days from £3100pp plus international flights.
This Malawi holiday is a perfect safari beach combination along with a scenic stay in Thyolo, an insight into Malawi's diverse landscapes.
- Game drives in Liwonde National Park
- Boat trip on the Shire River
- Bush walks and great wildlife
- Lovely island camp on Lake Malawi
- Superb diving, snorkelling and kayaking
- Nature walks and bird watching
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more