Madidi National Park
A treat for nature lovers, the chance to explore Madidi National Park deep in the Amazon with guided walks and canoe trips
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as viewing amazing land and waterscapes, plants, animals and birds, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
15 days from £3000pp plus international flights.
This varied itinerary shows the highlights of Bolivia, a perfect introduction to this beautiful country.
- Explore the Inca history of Lake Titicaca
- La Paz for culture, history and shopping
- Visit colonial Sucre and the mines of Potosi
- Gaze upon the mesmerising salt flats of Uyuni
- Explore the colourful lagoons with their flocks of flamingos
4 days from £2850pp plus international flights.
An Amazon cruise gives you insight into the habitats, wildlife and people of Ecuador's remote rainforest region.
- Explore the scenery and wildlife of the Amazon
- Enjoy life onboard a river cruiser
- Take canoe rides and walks in the jungle
- Explore by night with your guide
- Witness hundreds of parrots at a clay lick
5 days from £1600pp plus international flights.
Explore Ecuador's Amanzon and meet the Sani people. This is a fantastic introduction to the diversity of the Amazon. Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the Amazon rainforest on this 5 day trip from Quito, exploring on land and by water, and meeting the local Sani people.
- Explore the Amazon on foot and by kayak
- Meet members of the Sani community
- Marvel at parrots at the clay lick
- Look out over the forest from the observation tower
- Nocturnal walks and canoe rides
3 days from £550pp plus international flights.
Explore Sajama National Park and experience culture, landscapes and scenic beauty.
- Fabulous landscapes
- Andean views of snow-capped volcanos
- Bubbling hot springs and geysers
- Home to Bolivia's Aymara people
- Visit the colourful Inca burial towers
- Bird watching at Lagunas Saquewa and Huaynacota
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more