Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as meeting great people, seeing fabulous landscapes and exploring Machu Picchu, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
9 days from £6200pp plus international flights.
Immerse yourself in Zambia's beautiful and beguiling South Luangwa Valley with daily walking and 4x4 safaris.
- Zambia's premier wildlife destination
- Combination of walking and 4x4 safaris
- Stay at four lovely bush camps
- See leopard, lion and wild dog
- Al fresco dinners and drinks round the campfire
- Opportunity to sleep out under the stars
14 days from £11100pp plus international flights.
Tango in Buenos Aires, the stark wilderness of Patagonia, bucolic scenes in the Lake District and gauchos of The Pampas plus the very best hotels.
- See a tango show in Buenos Aires
- Explore Tierra del Fuego at the End of the World
- Cruise past icebergs and walk across a glacier
- Stay in the finest hotels
- Learn about gaucho culture on an estancia
- Travel the seven lakes route in the Lake District
- Expert local guides throughout
11 days from £2650pp plus international flights.
Follow in the footsteps of the Inca as you hike to Peru's Machu Picchu along the Inca Trail, and explore Cusco and the archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley.
- Fantastic combination of natural and historical wonders
- Hike the Inca Trail for the ultimate reward - Machu Picchu
- Visit world-famous Sacred Valley archaeological sites
- Stay in a boutique hotel in Cusco and an historic inn in Ollantaytambo
- Explore historic Cusco and the famous market at Pisac
11 days from £1850pp plus international flights.
A self drive adventure covering many of Namibia's best known highlights.
- Self drive through the best of Namibia
- See the desert, the coast and mountains
- Wildlife viewing in renowned Etosha NP
- Enjoy the freedom of self-drive
- Discover the many faces of Namibia
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more