Luxury Botswana and Victoria Falls
From the awesome Victoria Falls to a luxury Chobe River houseboat and gorgeous safaris camps this holiday is second to none
© Morkel Erasmus
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Flight of the angels
See wild dogs in Africa
These incredibly sociable animals have a strict pack hierarchy headed up by an alpha male and female.
Mokoro safaris in Botswana’s Okavango Delta
A mokoro ride is the quintessential Okavango Delta experience. Gently glide through the water watching the wildlife from a new perspective.
Scenic flight over the Okavango Delta
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £6775pp plus international flights.
An exciting Botswana safari including Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, the Okavango Delta and on to Nxai Pan.
- View the incredible spectacle of Victoria Falls
- Wildlife viewing in Chobe National Park
- Scenic flight to the Okavango Delta
- Game drives, mokoro trips and bush walks in the Okavango Delta
- Walk with a bushman guide in the dramatic scenery of Nxai Pan
10 days from £8200pp plus international flights.
This is a fantastic safari, the trip of a lifetime. Stay in gorgeous lodges and safari camps and go on game drives in the best wildlife viewing spots in Kenya and Tanzania's Serengeti.
- Superb, high-end Kenya and Tanzania safari
- Fly in comfort in a nine-seater executive class aircraft (within Kenya)
- Stay in stunning lodges and safari camps
- Spend a night in a superb five-star hotel in Nairobi
- Game drives in Amboseli, Meru, Masai Mara and Serengeti
- Chance to see the Great Migration
10 days from £8100pp plus international flights.
Rustic Luxury safari in Zambia's South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi national parks.
- 6 days in South Luangwa National Park.
- 3 days in Lower Zambezi National Park.
- Wildlife hides near Kaingo Camp.
- Excellent wildlife viewing in both reserves.
- Game drives, bush walks, boat safaris, canoeing, fishing.
15 days from £8300pp plus international flights.
See the best scenery and wildlife Namibia has to offer while staying in luxury accommodation and enjoying superb service - this is Namibia in luxury.
- Marvel at the wildlife in Etosha
- Meet the big cats of the AfriCat Foundation
- Enjoy adventure sports in Swakopmund
- Stay in luxury hotels, lodges and camps
- Go star gazing in the desert
13 days from £6700pp plus international flights.
Visit some of the most iconic locations and exceptional landscapes in Peru, including Machu Picchu, the Colca Canyon and Lake Titicaca - and do so in considerable style.
- Guided tours of Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima & Arequipa
- Tour key archaeological sites in the Sacred Valley
- Luxury train journeys with incredible views
- Visit Lake Titicaca's Uros floating reed islands
- Look for Andean condors in Colca Canyon
- Learn about Peruvian history, art and culture
- Private guides on all excursions
- Gourmet food, stylish hotels
- First-class sleepers on the Belmond Andean Explorer
13 days from £8200pp plus international flights.
Explore some of Zimbabwe's well known gems and best kept secrets on this fantastic safari. Experience dramatic scenery, captivating wildlife and visit warm-hearted local communities.
- Experience game drives and walking safaris
- Visit four of Zimbabwe's parks
- Excellent guiding throughout
- Stay in quality accommodation
- Enjoy wildlife, scenery and culture
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more