Luangwa and Livingstone
Enjoy a mix of vehicle and walking safaris of the very highest calibre in game-rich South Luangwa National Park plus the mighty Victoria Falls
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £2550pp plus international flights.
See lemurs, chameleons and orchids, enjoy forest hikes, speedboat rides and relaxed beach time - all in just 12 precious days in Madagascar.
- Explore the lush eastern side of Madagascar
- Look for indris (the singing lemurs) and sifakas (the dancing lemurs) at Andasibe-Mantadia
- Search for the weird aye-aye near Palmarium Reserve
- Journey up the Pangalanes Channel
- Relax on the island of Sainte Marie
- Spot humpback whales from June to September
- Visit the pirates' cemetery!
12 days from £5400pp plus international flights.
Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, cloudforest and Andean scenery. Twelve exciting days you'll never forget!
- Visit Otavalo on market day
- Explore flora and fauna of the cloudforest
- Get close to wildlife in the Galapagos Islands
- Go kayaking and snorkelling
12 days from £6700pp plus international flights.
From Murchison Falls, to wildlife in Queen Elizabeth NP, chimps in Kibale and gorillas in Bwindi.
- Uganda's main highlights in 12 days
- Magical trek to see the gorillas
- Two chances to trek to see chimpanzees
- Game drives at Queen Elizabeth NP
- Good quality lodges and camps
7 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A wonderful opportunity to venture deep into Brazil's Pantanal with excellent chances of seeing jaguars.
- Watch jaguars lazing on the banks of the Cuiaba River
- See families of giant otters, birds and monkeys
- Hike forest trails in the Pantanal
- View the scenery from an observation tower
- The chance to go horse riding through fields and forests
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more