The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
6 days from £3,100pp plus international flights.
Escape to a tropical Indian Ocean island in Tanzania. Submit to the gentle rhythm of life, easy, unhurried - a perfect beach holiday.
- Explore the islands of Pemba, Fanjove, Mafia or Chumbe
- Swim, snorkel, follow nature trails
- Sunbathe on a pristine sandbar
- Dine under the stars
4 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Enjoy a luxurious and exclusive stay at a gorgeous Relais & Chateaux hotel on one of Madagascar's finest beaches.
- Exclusive Relais & Chateaux beach hotel
- Nature reserve on your doorstep
- Tropical landscape including baobabs
- Numerous watersports
- Relaxing and romantic
6 days from £675pp plus international flights.
The tropical islands of the Zanzibar archipelago off Tanzania are the perfect beach destination by the Indian Ocean. Choose from a range of wonderful places to stay from rustic chic boutique hotels to romantic hideaways or family resorts.
- Explore and relax on Zanzibar
- Enjoy magnificent ocean views
- Dine on fresh seafood
- Swim, snorkel and dive
13 days from £2100pp plus international flights.
Experience Mauritius & Rodrigues staying in small lodges and hotels with the freedom of a hire car.
- Small lodge and hotels in stunning locations
- Opportunities for independent exploration of both islands
- Variety of locations - forest, beach and mountain
- Delicious home-cooked food
- Nature walks, swimming under waterfalls, meeting local people
8 days from £1550pp plus international flights.
Experience the wild, natural beauty of northern Mozambique, staying in two delightful lodges you're sure to love.
- Picnic on a deserted white sand beach
- Explore the faded colonial grandeur of Mozambique Island
- Swim, snorkel and dive in the Indian Ocean
- Enjoy life well off the beaten track
- Meet the local people on a village visit
8 days from £2,499pp plus international flights.
Enjoy the excitement of Rio before arriving at your own private paradise on the beautiful Costa Verde.
- Guided tours of Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Time to explore Rio independently
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Costa Verde
- Go swimming, snorkelling, diving and kayaking
- Lie back in your hammock and listen to the waves...
Sometimes you just need to escape and do nothing. Head for the beach! How about Mauritius, the Kenya coast, Zanzibar, Costa Rica, South Africa . . .Read more