Kruger Walking Safari and Beach
The perfect combination - the thrill of a safari followed by relaxation on the beach.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
9 days from £6200pp plus international flights.
Immerse yourself in Zambia's beautiful and beguiling South Luangwa Valley with daily walking and 4x4 safaris.
- Zambia's premier wildlife destination
- Combination of walking and 4x4 safaris
- Stay at four lovely bush camps
- See leopard, lion and wild dog
- Al fresco dinners and drinks round the campfire
- Opportunity to sleep out under the stars
8 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
Exciting game viewing in Timbavati (Kruger), dramatic scenery, and lots of activity! This is some of South Africa's superb wildlife viewing and landscapes all wrapped up in one package.
- Explore the Panorama Route inc Bourke's Luck Potholes, God's Window and more
- Chance to visit a wildlife rehabilitation centre and other highlights
- Superb luxury camp in the famous Timbavati Private Reserve
- Excellent wildlife viewing, including chances to see the Big 5
- Night drives
13 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
This unforgettable adventure combines archaeological and historical wonders with natural spectacle and Peruvian culture.
- Immerse yourself in Inca and colonial culture and history
- Take an Andean train journey to Machu Picchu
- Guided tours of Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Explore the Amazon on foot and by boat
- Stunning wildlife and bird life
- Sport giant otters and watch as scarlet macaws flock to the clay lick
11 days from £3300pp plus international flights.
Enjoy the vast plains and wildlife of the Masai Mara. This is big cat country. End your holiday relaxing on a beach on Zanzibar.
- Game drives in Kenya's Masai Mara
- A must for cat lovers
- Stay at Governor's Camp of Big Cat Diary fame
- See the wildebeest migration (July to Oct)
- Relax on the tropical Zanzibar island
- Go snorkelling, diving and kayaking
8 days from £4000pp plus international flights.
A superb combination of game drives, boat rides and walking safari in South Luangwa in the emerald season.
- An emerald season safari in South Luangwa National Park
- Available late January to end March
- Great value
- A superb mix of game drives, boat rides and walking safaris
- Run by the well-known Robin Pope Safaris
- Staying in two high quality, small camps
11 days from £4350pp plus international flights.
Safari in Zambia's superb South Luangwa then relax on an uninhabited island in Lake Malawi.
- Classic safari and beach combination
- Exciting game drives in South Luangwa
- Get close to nature on guided walks
- A gorgeous lodge on Nankoma Island in Lake Malawi
- Go kayaking, snorkelling and diving
- Marvel at the prolific bird life
4 days from £1250pp plus international flights.
Walk the ancient trails of the sacred Loita Forest in Kenya with your Maasai guides learning about nature and culture.
- Explore ancient trails with Maasai guides
- Immerse yourself in the African bush
- Experience the culture of the Maasai
- Low impact travel in beautiful wilderness
- Learn about natural plants and remedies
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more