Kenya Wilderness Safari
Enjoy safaris in Amboseli, Ol Pejeta and the Masai Mara with excellent guiding and authentic safari camps
© Tomas Rodriguez
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
14 days from £4,360pp plus international flights.
Spend valuable family time discovering Kenya on safari and at the beach.
- Experience the contrasts of Kenya
- Safari in Samburu and the Serengeti
- Sweeping views of Lake Nakuru
- Kids Club on the coast
- Family fun by the ocean
- Wildlife, nature and beach
11 days from £2,830pp plus international flights.
Tanzania safari & beach in Saadani, safari in Nyerere, and beach stay on Zanzibar. A great holiday for a great price.
- A hard-to-beat safari and beach holiday
- Great value, with excellent guiding and good accommodation
- Safari meets beach in Saadani
- Exciting safaris in Nyerere National Park (Selous)
- Boat safari on Lake Tagalala
- Chill out in a Zanzibar beach resort
7 days from £3,605pp plus international flights.
A superb value safari in Selous and Ruaha in southern Tanzania's best wildlife locations, staying in tented camps with friendly service.
- Excellent wildlife viewing in two of Tanzania best reserves
- A great, rustic camp in wonderful areas of Selous (now Nyerere)
- A rustic friendly camp in relatively little-visited Ruaha
- Elephants galore in Ruaha, plus other truly superb wildlife
- Game drives and boat safaris in Selous
- Easy to combine with a beach stop
8 days from £5235pp plus international flights.
A superb South Luangwa safari with the Bushcamp Company. Enjoy game drives and guided walks as part of the amazing experience in Zambia.
- Wildlife viewing in South Luangwa National Park
- Choice of 6 stunning bushcamp properties
- Elephants often walk through Mfuwe Lodge (Nov-mid-Dec)
- Guided game drives and walking safaris
- Exceptional guiding
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more