Kenya Sky Safari
Enjoy some of the best accommodation and excellent game viewing in Kenya's Amboseli, Laikipia and the Masai Mara.
© Silverless, Tortilis Camp, Elewana
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
15 days from £8300pp plus international flights.
See the best scenery and wildlife Namibia has to offer while staying in luxury accommodation and enjoying superb service - this is Namibia in luxury.
- Marvel at the wildlife in Etosha
- Meet the big cats of the AfriCat Foundation
- Enjoy adventure sports in Swakopmund
- Stay in luxury hotels, lodges and camps
- Go star gazing in the desert
11 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A varied safari taking in prime game locations and staying in top-of-the-range accommodation
- Stay at the famous Victoria Falls Hotel
- Overnight on a luxury houseboat on the Zambezi at Chobe National Park
- Take in the superb wildlife of the Linyanti from Lagoon Camp
- Excellent game drives, mokoro rides, boat trips & bush walks in Okavango Delta
10 days from £8100pp plus international flights.
Rustic Luxury safari in Zambia's South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi national parks.
- 6 days in South Luangwa National Park.
- 3 days in Lower Zambezi National Park.
- Wildlife hides near Kaingo Camp.
- Excellent wildlife viewing in both reserves.
- Game drives, bush walks, boat safaris, canoeing, fishing.
13 days from £8200pp plus international flights.
Explore some of Zimbabwe's well known gems and best kept secrets on this fantastic safari. Experience dramatic scenery, captivating wildlife and visit warm-hearted local communities.
- Experience game drives and walking safaris
- Visit four of Zimbabwe's parks
- Excellent guiding throughout
- Stay in quality accommodation
- Enjoy wildlife, scenery and culture
Take a walking safari in Zambia, trek the Inca Trail, raft in Costa Rica, horse ride in Chile, climb Kilimanjaro . . . It’s time to get out there!Read more