Kenya Beach Holiday
Whether it's before or after a safari or as a holiday in its own right. a beach holiday in Kenya is a perfect way to recharge your batteries
© Kinondu Kwetu
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
AfroChic Diani Beach
Galu Beach, Kenya Coast
Msambweni Beach House
South Kenya coast
Serena Beach Resort and Spa
Kenya Coast & Lamu
Turtle Bay Beach Club
Watamu, Kenya coast
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
6 days from £2200pp plus international flights.
Cast your cares aside as you spend six days on an Indian Ocean island famed for its scenic beauty and rich marine life.
- Six days on a lovely tropical island
- Snorkel in clear, fish-filled waters
- Superb beach views from your private deck
- Watersports galore!
- Choice of dining locations and cuisines
8 days from £1100pp plus international flights.
Spend a week on the Indian Ocean Island of Mauritius with a choice of hotels, watersports and delicious food
- Choice of beautiful boutique hotels
- Water and land based activities
- On-site relaxing spa
- Perfect balance of action and relaxation
- Gorgeous ocean views
7 days from £1200pp plus international flights.
Experience the pristine coast and dunes of the Santa Maria Peninsula in southern Mozambique.
- Idyllic beach just an hour from Maputo
- Top quality snorkelling and diving
- Great seafood
- Picnic on Inhaca Island
- Relax with a massage on your deck
6 days from £665pp plus international flights.
The tropical islands of the Zanzibar archipelago off Tanzania are the perfect beach destination by the Indian Ocean. Choose from a range of wonderful places to stay from rustic chic boutique hotels to romantic hideaways or family resorts.
- Explore and relax on Zanzibar
- Enjoy magnificent ocean views
- Dine on fresh seafood
- Swim, snorkel and dive
8 days from £3050pp plus international flights.
Escape to the beaches of Lake Malawi, the perfect place to chill out and enjoy watersports.
- 7 nights at the idyllic luxury lodge, Kaya Mawa on Lake Malawi
- Scenic flight over to Likoma Island
- Swimming, snorkelling, relaxing on the beach ...
- Sailing, fishing, kayaking, diving ...
- Explore the island by foot or bike
8 days from £1550pp plus international flights.
Experience the wild, natural beauty of northern Mozambique, staying in two delightful lodges you're sure to love.
- Picnic on a deserted white sand beach
- Explore the faded colonial grandeur of Mozambique Island
- Swim, snorkel and dive in the Indian Ocean
- Enjoy life well off the beaten track
- Meet the local people on a village visit
10 days from £1350pp plus international flights.
An enticing combination of inland and and ocean-side locations on the tropical island of Mauritius.
- Explore the valleys and mountains of Mauritius
- Experience authentic Mauritian hospitality
- Prime ocean-front hotel
- Range of watersports
Sometimes you just need to escape and do nothing. Head for the beach! How about Mauritius, the Kenya coast, Zanzibar, Costa Rica, South Africa . . .Read more