Kenya Adventure Camping Safari
If you're on a limited budget you can still enjoy top quality guiding and safaris in Amboseli and the Masai Mara on this camping safari
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
9 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
See Botswana without breaking the bank! A participation camping safari to all the main parks.
- Great value small group camping safari
- Wonderful game viewing in national parks and reserves
- Excellent elephant sightings in Chobe
- Mokoro rides in the delta
- Sleep out in the Makgadikgadi Pans (weather permitting)
8 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Spend a week at 2 different locations in Malawi, a Big Five wildlife reserve and a lovely lodge set on a hillside above Lake Malawi - your very own bush and beach combination.
- See the Big Five in Majete
- Watch hippos from the viewing deck
- Choice of activities at both locations
- Snorkel in the clear waters of Lake Malawi
- Spend time in local villages
- Great holiday for families
11 days from £1500pp plus international flights.
The good value safari and beach combination, with ample time spent in both locations.
- Excellent value safari and beach holiday
- Wildlife viewing at Tsavo East
- A week on Galu beach
- Be pampered at Amani Spa
11 days from £1850pp plus international flights.
A self drive adventure covering many of Namibia's best known highlights.
- Self drive through the best of Namibia
- See the desert, the coast and mountains
- Wildlife viewing in renowned Etosha NP
- Enjoy the freedom of self-drive
- Discover the many faces of Namibia
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more