Karnataka with Neeleshwar
Experience the scenery, wildlife and culture and meet the people of Karnataka in Southern India then round the holiday off by the Arabian Sea
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as enjoying varied scenery, meeting local people and watching wildlife, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
14 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A special and diverse South India adventure. Wildlife, beaches, backwater boat trips, music, art, crafts and people
- An overnight houseboat cruise on Kerala's backwaters
- Meet local artists, craftsmen and musicians
- Stay in a 400-year-old organic farm and homestays
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary in Wayanad
- Enjoy relaxing days on a Malabar beach
15 days from £4150pp plus international flights.
Experience the many facets of India's Karnataka as you tour historic sites, taste home-cooked food and go on safari, capped with a 3 nights stay by the sea in Goa.
- Guided visit to the ancient site of Hampi
- See Hindu temples and a Buddhist monastery
- Sample authentic Kodava cuisine
- Jeep and boat safaris in Nagarhole
- Relax by the ocean in Goa
- Stay in stylish hotels and a welcoming homestay
15 days from £3650pp plus international flights.
Sightseeing, trekking and swimming, exploring villages and island life; this two-week holiday in Brazil has it all.
- Guided tour of Rio
- 3-day Costa Verde trek
- Explore Paraty, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel on the Serra Verde Express
- Unwind on Ilha do Mel
4 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
Trek in the scenic lakes district in the Northern Andes of Ecuador, meeting local people and witnessing traditional skills and crafts.
- See traditional skills and crafts
- Spend time in Otavalo market
- Enjoy amazing Andean vistas
- Share lunch in a local house
- Observe condors up close
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more