Experiences you could have on this holiday
A journey on a luxury train is exciting in itself, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Tiger spotting in India and Nepal
India’s magnificent wildlife
See India's tigers and more on a wildlife safari. Did you know India has its own Big Five?
Explore India’s temples
India’s temples embody fine craftsmanship, historical significance and religious heritage and are a fundamental part of life
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
6 days from £1900pp plus international flights.
A stunning luxury train trip through the Andes and out to the Ecuadorian coast.
- Watch the changing scenery from the comfort of the train
- Descend the switchbacks of the 'Devil's Nose'
- Meet the last ice merchant of Chimborazo
- Visit local communities
- Enjoy the gentle pace of the rail journey
12 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A great opportunity to view tigers in the wild as well as see the iconic Taj Mahal - a majestic combination!
- Visit the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal at sunrise
- See the Red Fort and the Baby Taj
- Two full days game viewing in Bandhavgarh National Park
- TIGERS !!! We certainly hope to see tigers!
- Range of jungle activities in Satpura National Park
12 days from £2755pp plus international flights.
An exhilarating 12 days that immerse you in two fascinating aspects of Peru - the history and culture of the Andean heartland of the Incas and the wildlife and nature of the Amazon basin.
- Guided tours of Machu Picchu & Sacred Valley sites
- Three-day Amazon rainforest adventure
- Take a train ride through the Andes
- Time to explore at your own pace
- Tour Cusco & Lima, visit Pisac market
- Watch flocks of macaws on the clay lick
- Take an Amazon or Oxbow lake boat trip
- Wide choice of rainforest activities
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more