Cusco and the Inca Trail
Follow Incan footsteps as you hike Peru's Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and explore Cusco and archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
15 days from £3000pp plus international flights.
This varied itinerary shows the highlights of Bolivia, a perfect introduction to this beautiful country.
- Explore the Inca history of Lake Titicaca
- La Paz for culture, history and shopping
- Visit colonial Sucre and the mines of Potosi
- Gaze upon the mesmerising salt flats of Uyuni
- Explore the colourful lagoons with their flocks of flamingos
13 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
Explore three contrasting regions of Chile, with varied tours led by local guides, as you experience desert, lake and mountain scenery.
- Admire the lunar-like landscape of Atacama's Moon Valley and enjoy incredible stargazing
- Take a catamaran cruise in the beautiful Lake District and see the waterfalls and volcanoes
- See Chiloe Island's colourful stilt houses and pretty villages
- Cruise the Patagonian fjords - spot sea lions and cormorants
- Explore azure Lake Peho, Grey Glacier and the blue icebergs of Grey Lake
15 days from £6,170pp plus international flights.
An unforgettable perspective on Inca culture. Spend 5 days in Cusco and the Sacred Valley and 6 days trekking in the Peruvian Andes, memorably finishing at the fabled 'Lost City of the Incas', Machu Picchu.
- Trek across beautiful mountain passes
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Magnificent Inca ruins in the Sacred Valley
- See the azure glacial Humantay Lake
- Option to horse-ride or mountain bike
- Explore Cusco and visit the market at Pisac
- Stay in luxury lodges and deluxe hotels
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more