Highlights of Bhutan
Explore this interesting country, the breathtaking landscapes, amazing architecture and warm, friendly people.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as enjoying incredible scenery, meet great people and soak up the atmosphere. these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this amazing holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
See the main sites and set off on foot into Myanmar's (Burma) Shan Hills on this varied and active holiday.
- Two days trekking in the Shan Hills
- See the temples of Bagan
- Meet different ethnic peoples
- Watch the sunset at U Bein bridge
- Boat trip on Inle Lake
11 days from £1400pp plus international flights.
Gilded temples, red-robed monks, and sacred pagodas, this holiday has it all. A perfect introduction to this fascinating country.
- Gleaming golden pagodas
- Amazing sunsets over the Irrawaddy River
- Visit the temples of Bagan
- Guided tour of the former royal city of Mandalay
- Experience life in a hill station
- See the leg-rowers of Inle Lake
8 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
The classic highlights of Peru: Cusco, Machu Picchu & the Sacred Valley.
- Take a scenic train ride to Machu Picchu
- Tour Machu Picchu with a guide and on your own
- See village life in the Sacred Valley
- Watch traditional Andean textiles being made
15 days from £3400pp plus international flights.
Culture, fabulous mountain scenery, plus thrilling rafting and wildlife viewing make this a superb Nepal holiday.
- Explore the markets and temples of Kathmandu
- Five days' scenic trekking in the Annapurnas
- Exciting rafting on the Trisuli River
- A chance to see Asiatic one-horned rhinos
- Stay in the small hill town of Bandipur
- Visit the 'monkey temple' of Swayambunath
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more