Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible city exploration, meeting great people and seeing stunning landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Tango in Buenos Aires
Visit Iguazu Falls
Explore South America's most impressive natural water feature as part of your Argentina or Brazil holiday.
Step out of the city, away from the tango and steaks, and Argentina is a worthy wildlife destination for all nature lovers
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £8,100pp plus international flights.
Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, cloudforest and Andean scenery. Twelve exciting days you'll never forget!
- Visit Otavalo on market day
- Explore flora and fauna of the cloudforest
- Get close to wildlife in the Galapagos Islands
- Go kayaking and snorkelling
13 days from £2750pp plus international flights.
From cosmopolitan Cape Town to the big game of Kruger, and the spectacle of Victoria Falls, this will be an unforgettable holiday!
- Views from the top of Table Mountain across the city and the bay
- Great beaches and coastal walking
- Wildlife safari with game drives to see the Big 5 in Sabi Sands
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
11 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
Three contrasting highlights: the mighty Victoria Falls, photogenic Lake Kariba and diverse wildlife of Zimbabwe, are showcased in this holiday.
- Sunrise and sunsets on Lake Kariba cruise
- Tender boat trips and lakeside picnics
- Safari in Hwange National Park
- Game drives and walking safaris
- Experience the 'pump run'
- See, hear and feel Victoria Falls
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more