Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible wildlife, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
18 days from £6235pp plus international flights.
A holiday of contrasts as you explore the magnificent Galapagos archipelago and then travel onward to see highlights of Costa Rica.
- Explore the Galapagos archipelago
- Cruise the island aboard a yacht
- See the rainforests of Costa Rica
- Marvel at the iconic Arenal volcano
- Witness unique wildlife
15 days from £5630pp plus international flights.
A magical combination of human history and natural wonders - Machu Picchu and the Galapagos is a show-stopper!
- Guided tour of the 'Lost City of the Incas'
- Tour Cusco and Quito with your guide
- Seven-night deluxe Galapagos cruise
- Visit the giant tortoise breeding centre
- A boat trip through mangrove habitat
- Snorkel & kayak with incredible marine life
10 days from £4, 550pp plus international flights.
Explore the city of Quito before heading off to Galapagos Islands for an unforgettable wildlife cruise.
- Relax in colonial Quito, with a guided tour
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands for 7 nights
- Small friendly motor sailing yacht
- Option to upgrade to more luxurious yacht
- Swim and snorkel, often with curious seals!
Wildlife & Nature Cruises
Small ship cruises in the Galapagos or the Antarctic, luxury riverboat cruises on Burma’s Irrawaddy or adventures in the Amazon. No huge ships!Read more