Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible wildlife, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
18 days from £7000pp plus international flights.
A holiday of contrasts as you explore the magnificent Galapagos archipelago and then travel onward to see highlights of Costa Rica.
- Explore the Galapagos archipelago
- Enjoy life aboard a yacht cruising the islands
- See the rainforests of Costa Rica
- Marvel at the iconic Arenal volcano
- Witness wildlife galore in contrasting habitats
8 days from £1100pp plus international flights.
Experience life on board a luxury cruise ship on the Irrawaddy River, visiting Myanmar's ancient temples and pagodas and witnessing scenes of rural life.
- Spend a week aboard a luxury, all-suite river cruiser
- See the sun rise over the temples of Bagan
- See the 13-foot seated Buddha in Mandalay
- Spend time with local crafts people
- Join in with yoga or cookery classes Sanctuary Ananda
- Enjoy top quality cuisine
12 days from £6350pp plus international flights.
Explore north Tanzania inc. northern Serengeti (perfect for migration around July-Oct), then lovely Mafia Island.
- Perfect safari to see the migration in Serengeti from July-October.
- Small luxury camps and lodges.
- Tarangire wildlife viewing is as it best from July to October.
- Excellent bird life and tree-climbing lions at Lake Manyara .
- 3 nights in a luxury camp in northern Serengeti.
- Migration, vast herds, possible river crossings.
- Far fewer people than over the border in the Masai Mara.
- 4 nights to relax on the unspoilt island of Mafia.
Wildlife & Nature Cruises
Small ship cruises in the Galapagos or the Antarctic, luxury riverboat cruises on Burma’s Irrawaddy or adventures in the Amazon. No huge ships!Read more