Galapagos and Costa Rica
Explore the wonders of the Galapagos Islands and the rich natural bounty of Costa Rica.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible wildlife, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this amazing holiday.
Zip lining in Costa Rica
Snorkel with sea lions, watch the dance of the blue-footed boobies, hike the Sierra Negra volcano and much, much more.
Beaches of Costa Rica
Costa Rica is blessed with an abundance of beaches on both the Pacific and Caribbean coasts. Some for swimming, some for surfing and some for just soaking up the sun.
Costa Rica Coffee Tour
Galapagos with the family
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
13 days from £7900pp plus international flights.
Explore the wild, remote and compellingly beautiful region of Chile's Patagonia, whose very name conjures up excitement and adventure.
- Combine stays in a geodesic dome and an elegant cruise ship
- Spot wildlife such as eagles, condors and penguins.
- Explore mountains and icebergs of Torres del Paine on foot and by bike
- Cruise the fjords of Tierra del Fuego with excursions to glaciers
- Go ashore at Cape Horn, the 'End of the Earth'
15 days from £5630pp plus international flights.
A magical combination of human history and natural wonders - Machu Picchu and the Galapagos is a show-stopper!
- Guided tour of the 'Lost City of the Incas'
- Tour Cusco and Quito with your guide
- Seven-night deluxe Galapagos cruise
- Visit the giant tortoise breeding centre
- A boat trip through mangrove habitat
- Snorkel & kayak with incredible marine life
17 days from £6,480pp plus international flights.
A superb combination of the magnificent scenery of Ecuador's southern highlands and the wildlife of the Galapagos.
- The rugged beauty of Cotopaxi National Park
- Colonial splendour of Cuenca and Banos.
- See the mountains and valleys of Cajas National Park
- Witness the unique wildlife of Galapagos
- Enjoy cruising on the Beluga
10 days from £4, 550pp plus international flights.
Explore the city of Quito before heading off to Galapagos Islands for an unforgettable wildlife cruise.
- Relax in colonial Quito, with a guided tour
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands for 7 nights
- Small friendly motor sailing yacht
- Option to upgrade to more luxurious yacht
- Swim and snorkel, often with curious seals!
15 days from £7,550pp plus international flights.
A wildlife adventure in two dramatically different environments. A true treat for nature lovers.
- See the sites of colonial Quito
- Stay in a lodge owned by the local tribe
- Explore the Amazon by dugout canoe
- View birds from the canopy tower
- Marvel at the wildlife of the Galapagos
- See giant tortoises in the wild
10 days from £3555pp plus international flights.
Relax at two of the very best hotels. Enjoy the great outdoors and Costa Rica's amazing nature at Arenal and Golfo Dulce.
- The luxury of time to explore two wildlife-rich areas
- See Arenal volcano and walk the hanging bridges
- Lots of adventure activities available
- Watch dolphins in Golfo Dulce
- Spoil yourself with a spa visit
- Watch toucans from your bedroom
Wildlife & Nature Cruises
Small ship cruises in the Galapagos or the Antarctic, luxury riverboat cruises on Burma’s Irrawaddy or adventures in the Amazon. No huge ships!Read more