Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as enjoying nature walks and bird watching in the forest and trekking to see the gorillas, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
6 days from £3250pp plus international flights.
A great group lodge-based fly-in safari with gorilla trekking at Bwindi. The perfect introduction to Uganda.
- Excellent gorilla trekking at Bwindi
- Option of a second gorilla trek
- Wildlife watching at Lake Mburo
- Ishasha community visit
- Spot tree-climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National Park
6 days from £5650pp plus international flights.
Explore the beautiful landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park as you go in search of pumas and other wildlife.
- Fantastic wildlife adventure in Torres del Paine National Park
- Stay in a geodesic dome in an eco-camp in the park
- Daily excursions with two wildlife trackers/guides
- Accompanied by a professional photographer
- Visit the magnificent Grey Glacier, see blue icebergs on Grey Lake
- Seek out puma, fox, nandu, condor and guanaco
- Group limited to 5 people
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Track red pandas in remote Singalila National Park, through lush Himalayan forest, staying in a comfortable lodge set on a high ridge with magnificent valley and sunset views.
- Spot red pandas in the trees
- See glorious sunsets
- Remote Himalayan forest
- See rare and exotic birds
- Cosy lodge with an open fire
14 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Visit the remote region of Ladakh north of the Himalayas as you trek in the mountains in search of the rare and beautiful snow leopard.
- Trek in the mountains in search of snow leopards
- Guide and spotter to optimise sightings
- Homestays in remote villages
- Visit Hemis Gompa
- Walk on a frozen river
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more