Family Garden Route & Safari
Explore and discover South Africa as a family. From vibrant Cape Town, to the picturesque Garden Route and an exciting safari.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
7 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
A fantastic family safari adventure in Laikipia and the Masai Mara.
- Enjoy the safari as a family
- Plenty to keep the little ones entertained
- Game drives in Laikipia and the Masai Mara
- Child friendly menus
- Explore the private conservancies
14 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
Spend valuable family time discovering Kenya on safari and at the beach.
- Experience the contrasts of Kenya
- Safari in Samburu and the Serengeti
- Sweeping views of Lake Nakuru
- Kids Club on the coast
- Family fun by the ocean
- Wildlife, nature and beach
8 days from £1180pp plus international flights.
Enjoy the freedom of the open road as you explore the varied scenery, exotic flora and rich wildlife of this amazingly diverse yet compact country.
- Enjoy the freedom of the road in your own 4x4 vehicle
- Thrills on Arenal's Sky Tram and Sky Trek
- Soak up nature in Monteverde Cloudforest
- Relax on Playa Tamarindo
- Soak in thermal springs
- See hummingbirds and quetzals
12 days from £7500pp plus international flights.
Experience the contrasts of city life, the desert and safari as you stay in style at specially selected luxury accommodation.
- Go on fynbos and flower walks in Hermanus
- Explore Cape Town
- Go sea kayaking and meet the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Have a family day out in the Winelands
- See black-maned lions and black rhino in the Kalahari
- Game drives and walks in a private concession by the Kruger
7 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
Action packed fun at Sun City and safari life at Madikwe, a perfect family holiday in South Africa
- Spend a fun day at the water park
- Enjoy the variety at Sun City
- Morning and evening game drives
- Delicious hearty breakfasts
- Holiday in malaria free areas
Travel somewhere exciting and different with the family. Take an adventure with teenagers, show your kids wildlife and wilderness, or escape to the beach.Read more