See Amboseli's elephant herds, Lake Nakuru's flamingos and the big five in the Masai Mara on this short but sweet Kenyan safari.
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £4400pp plus international flights.
This excellent safari takes you to three of the best wildlife locations in northern Tanzania: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and either Manyara or Tarangire.
- An excellent quality group (or private safari) in northern Tanzania.
- Good quality camps and lodges throughout.
- Great guide with you for the safari.
- Highlights are Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, and Manyara or Tarangire.
7 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta - an exciting tailor made Botswana safari.
- Superb wildlife safari in the Okavango Delta.
- Game drives, night drives, and bush walks.
- Boat safari on the Chobe River.
- Visit the incredible Victoria Falls.
- Good quality accommodation in good locations.
- Scenic flight over the Delta.
10 days from £3250pp plus international flights.
The perfect introduction to Zimbabwe combining wildlife, culture and scenery to show you what makes this country so special
- Track rare rhinos in the wild
- Marvel at ancient San rock art
- Game drives and walks in Hwange
- Spot wild dogs
- Opportunities to visit local villages
- A full day to enjoy Victoria Falls
8 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
Exciting game viewing in Timbavati (Kruger), dramatic scenery, and lots of activity! This is some of South Africa's superb wildlife viewing and landscapes all wrapped up in one package.
- Explore the Panorama Route inc Bourke's Luck Potholes, God's Window and more
- Chance to visit a wildlife rehabilitation centre and other highlights
- Superb luxury camp in the famous Timbavati Private Reserve
- Excellent wildlife viewing, including chances to see the Big 5
- Night drives
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more