Mauritius and Rodrigues
Explore the forests, valleys, mountains and beaches of Mauritius and Rodrigues, meet local people and stay in welcoming lodges and hotels
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as seeing fabulous landscapes, meeting great people and enjoying lazy beach days, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
10 days from £1350pp plus international flights.
An enticing combination of inland and and ocean-side locations on the tropical island of Mauritius.
- Explore the valleys and mountains of Mauritius
- Experience authentic Mauritian hospitality
- Prime ocean-front hotel
- Range of watersports
8 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Spend a week at 2 different locations in Malawi, a Big Five wildlife reserve and a lovely lodge set on a hillside above Lake Malawi - your very own bush and beach combination.
- See the Big Five in Majete
- Watch hippos from the viewing deck
- Choice of activities at both locations
- Snorkel in the clear waters of Lake Malawi
- Spend time in local villages
- Great holiday for families
6 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
A real gem of a holiday in South Africa. A luxury 12-suite lodge on a perfect beach in the iSimangaliso will be your home.
- 5 nights in a luxury beach lodge on the Indian Ocean.
- Miles of stunning wild beach backed by dunes.
- 24 thatched suites with private balconies, in the dune forest.
- Snorkelling, diving, boating, walking ...
- Seasonal turtle tracking.
7 days from £1600pp plus international flights.
A wonderful week on the south coast of Brazil including beaches, a scenic train journey and lovely hotels and lodges
- Take the Serra Verde Express through rainforest
- Spend a day relaxing on Ilha do Mel
- Savour fresh fish and seafood
- Beach life of Praia do Rosa
- Charming pousadas and stylish hotels
9 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
This tasty treat combines Peru's most famous highlights and its delicious cuisine; a coupling no food-lover should even try to resist!
- Savour some of the finest Peruvian food and drink
- Take a cooking class with a professional chef
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Tour Sacred Valley archaeological sites
- Shop in traditional markets
- Visit a brewery, coffee roastery and maize farm
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more