Ecuador Cruise Train
A relaxing way to experience some of Ecuador's beautiful and dramatic scenery.
Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes from the train, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £7400pp plus international flights.
Spoil yourself as you travel through Rajasthan aboard the luxurious Maharajas' Express, with stops at major sites en-route.
- Revel in the opulent style of the Maharajas' Express
- Fine dining and butler service
- Choice of guided excursions
- See the Taj Mahal and Lake Pichola
- Sand dune sundowners in the Thar Desert
- Air conditioned cabins and suites
- Mumbai and Delhi city tours
16 days from £12,235pp plus international flights.
Beautiful accommodation, superb scenery and wildlife all combine in this deluxe adventure of a lifetime in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
- Cruise the Galapagos for 7 nights on a luxury yacht
- Explore Galapagos with an expert guide
- Stay in luxury hotels and historic haciendas
- Tour Quito, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore markets and landscapes of the Andes
4 days from £2,215pp plus international flights.
A 51-hour rail journey from Pretoria to Cape Town travelling on board the famous Rovos Rail, known for its luxurious accommodation and fine service.
- Travel aboard one of the world's most luxurious trains
- Relish the space and privacy of your suite
- Enjoy delicious food and wine
- Visit the famous diamond centre of Kimberley
- Scenic mountain and winelands of the Cape
Take a walking safari in Zambia, trek the Inca Trail, raft in Costa Rica, horse ride in Chile, climb Kilimanjaro . . . It’s time to get out there!Read more