Desert and Dune Guided Safari
View the stunning scenery of Namibia in company of an expert guide and like-minded travellers on this small group holiday
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
A scenic flight along the Skeleton Coast
Tracking black rhinos
The thrill of getting close to these astonishing power houses as you track black rhino on foot is second to none!
Walvis Bay boat trip
A calm boat trip in Namibia's Walvis Bay lagoon where you'll be joined by pelicans, seals and dolphins. Finish off the trip with a delicious spread of oysters and bubbly.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £4400pp plus international flights.
This excellent safari takes you to three of the best wildlife locations in northern Tanzania: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and either Manyara or Tarangire.
- An excellent quality group (or private safari) in northern Tanzania.
- Good quality camps and lodges throughout.
- Great guide with you for the safari.
- Highlights are Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, and Manyara or Tarangire.
8 days from £3650pp plus international flights.
A rare chance to accompany members of the Zambian Carnivore Programme as they track lions, hyenas and wild dogs in the Luangwa Valley, interspersed with safari activities.
- Spend time with the Zambian Carnivore Programme
- Witness animal tracking and identification
- Enjoy game drives and guided walks
- Watch elephants in the river from your private deck
- Cool off with a refreshing swim
10 days from £3100pp plus international flights.
A high quality, fully serviced mobile Botswana safari including Okavango Delta, Moremi and Chobe National Park.
- A high quality group mobile camping safari
- Superb game viewing in the Okavango Delta and Moremi
- Chobe NP and exciting river cruise
- Your camp chef makes great meals
- Maximum group size of seven
- Option to add on nights at Victoria Falls or Makgadikgadi Pans
8 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Gorillas, chimps and game on a group lodge-based safari in Uganda.
- Uganda's gorillas, chimps and game in a week
- Incredible chance to meet mountain gorillas
- Exciting chimpanzee trek
- Small group lodge-based trip.
- Game drives in Queen Elizabeth NP.
- Boat trip on the Kazinga Channel
- 2 domestic flights to reduce travel times
If you're a lone traveller or just like sharing your travels with other people, our range of small group escorted tours could be perfect.Read more