Cusco and Machu Picchu
Learn about the Incas as you visit some of their finest ruins in Cusco and the Sacred Valley and soak up the atmosphere at Machu Picchu, Peru.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
7 days from £1000pp plus international flights.
Delhi, Agra's Taj Mahal, and Jaipur in one fascinating week in north India
- Marvelling at the serene beauty of the Taj Mahal
- The hustle and bustle of Jaipur's Pink City
- Enjoying the magnificent decorations of Amber Palace
- Exploring the colonial elegance of New Delhi
- Strolling round the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri
7 days from £1500pp plus international flights.
Table Mountain, stunning coastal scenery, penguins, plus wine tasting. Heaven?
- Tour of Cape Town and Table Mountain
- Visit the colourful Cape Malay district of Bo Kaap
- Day trip to Cape Point and the Peninsula
- Meet the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Winetasting tour in the Winelands
8 days from £1950pp plus international flights.
An exciting introduction to the culture, landscape and people of Bhutan on this nine day trip. A holiday to remember.
- Mix of sightseeing and activity
- Walk to the famous Tigers Nest monastery
- Glimpse rugged Himalayan peaks
- Go rafting on the Pho Chhu river
- Learn about Bhutanese culture from your guide
- Enjoy a thrilling downhill mountain bike ride
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more