Culture, Adventure and Beach
Adventure and relaxation in Brazil. Fun for everyone!
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible meeting great people, relaxing and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £2300pp plus international flights.
The majesty of Machu Picchu, scenery of the Sacred Valley and beauty of Lake Titicaca make this a very special holiday.
- Guided tours of Inca sites in the Sacred Valley
- Two visits to Machu Picchu
- Tour Cusco and Lima
- Shop in the famous market at Pisac
- Family homestay on Amantani Island
- Visit the Uros floating reed islands
13 days from £2130pp plus international flights.
If you're looking for an adventure and love nature, this holiday is for you. A rip-roaring coast-to-coast adventure holiday across Costa Rica!
16 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa's Battlefields, scenic landscapes, watch wildlife and finish by relaxing on the beach, the perfect holiday whether you want to self-drive or be driven.
- Enjoy panoramic scenic views in the Drakensberg.
- Explore KwaZulu Natal's famous battlefields.
- Track black rhino in the Pongola Game Reserve.
- Explore the beautiful wetlands of Kosi Bay.
- Game drives in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park.
- Relax by the beach in Umhlanga.
15 days from £4150pp plus international flights.
Experience the many facets of India's Karnataka as you tour historic sites, taste home-cooked food and go on safari, capped with a 3 nights stay by the sea in Goa.
- Guided visit to the ancient site of Hampi
- See Hindu temples and a Buddhist monastery
- Sample authentic Kodava cuisine
- Jeep and boat safaris in Nagarhole
- Relax by the ocean in Goa
- Stay in stylish hotels and a welcoming homestay
14 days from £3600pp plus international flights.
Experience the history, culture, nature and wildlife of Karnataka in Southern India followed by easy days by the Arabian Sea.
- Explore Mysore on foot
- five safaris in Kabini
- Tour a coffee plantation
- Experience hospitality in a homestay
- Relax by the beach in Malabar
- Travel in air conditioned comfort
10 days from £1400pp plus international flights.
A great introduction to southern India, this holiday will give you a glimpse into daily life and awaken all your senses.
- Enjoy the laid-back South Indian lifestyle
- Take an evening cruise round Kochi harbour
- Relax on an overnight cruise in the backwaters
- Visit spice plantations in Periyar
- Unwind at your 36-acre beach resort
- Savour tasty Keralan cuisine
4 days from £1250pp plus international flights.
Walk the ancient trails of the sacred Loita Forest in Kenya with your Maasai guides learning about nature and culture.
- Explore ancient trails with Maasai guides
- Immerse yourself in the African bush
- Experience the culture of the Maasai
- Low impact travel in beautiful wilderness
- Learn about natural plants and remedies
11 days from £7150pp plus international flights.
Explore Madagascar's nature, wildlife, beaches and culture while staying at two beautiful eco-lodges in the south, enjoying fine cuisine and excellent hospitality.
- See ringtail, mouse and sportive lemurs and more!
- Explore the unique spiny forest
- Sundowners in scenic settings
- Beautiful remote beaches
- Explore coastal mangroves
- Spend time in local communities
- Gorgeous camp and lodge
11 days from £4350pp plus international flights.
Safari in Zambia's superb South Luangwa then relax on an uninhabited island in Lake Malawi.
- Classic safari and beach combination
- Exciting game drives in South Luangwa
- Get close to nature on guided walks
- A gorgeous lodge on Nankoma Island in Lake Malawi
- Go kayaking, snorkelling and diving
- Marvel at the prolific bird life
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more