Costa Rica Wildlife Holiday
Experience the rich diversity of Costa Rica's ecosystems, birds and animal life at wildlife hotspots.
Experiences you could have on this wildlife holiday
As well as incredible wildlife, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
Tortuguero National Park
Selva Verde Lodge
Bosque de Paz
Between San Jose and Arenal
Parador Resort and Spa
Casa Corcovado Jungle Lodge
Corcovado, Osa Peninsula
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £2090pp plus international flights.
Traversing this small country you'll be amazed by the richness and variety of the scenery and wildlife.
- Watch for white-faced and howler monkeys in Cahuita
- Laze on a sandy Caribbean beach
- Take a boat ride in the waterways of Tortuguero
- Walk across hanging bridges at Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy views over Culebra Bay and the Gulf of Papagayo
15 days from £7700pp plus international flights.
From north to south, desert to glacier, with the bonus of Easter Island, you experience the rich variety that is Chile.
- Explore three of Chile's most iconic locations in luxury
- Stay in stylish Explora hotels with spas and swimming pools
- See Atacama's lunar-like landscapes and wonderful night skies
- Visit the towering moia of Easter Island
- Hike, bike or horse ride through the glorious Patagonian landscape
- Fly between locations to optimise exploration time
11 days from £2300pp plus international flights.
The majesty of Machu Picchu, scenery of the Sacred Valley and beauty of Lake Titicaca make this a very special holiday.
- Guided tours of Inca sites in the Sacred Valley
- Two visits to Machu Picchu
- Tour Cusco and Lima
- Shop in the famous market at Pisac
- Family homestay on Amantani Island
- Visit the Uros floating reed islands
13 days from £5200pp plus international flights.
Rio, the Amazon the Pantanal - a fantastic wildlife odyssey in Brazil.
- Watch jaguars in the wild
- Explore on foot, by canoe and horseback in the Pantanal
- Follow walking trails deep in the Amazon jungle
- Gaze over the forest canopy from a 50-metre tower
- Live it up in the party city of Rio!
10 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
Visit 3 of Nepal's top bird watching locations to see some of the country's 800 species of birds on this 10-day holiday.
- Visit 3 of Nepal's best bird watching sites
- Services of expert guides
- Chance to see gangetic river dolphins
- Full day safari in Chitwan
- Guided tour of Kathmandu
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more