Costa Rica Selfdrive Holiday
With your own car you can control the pace as you journey through Costa Rica enjoying the scenery and wildlife
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as viewing varied wildlife and scenery, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this Costa Rica holiday.
Zip lining in Costa Rica
Beaches of Costa Rica
Costa Rica is blessed with an abundance of beaches on both the Pacific and Caribbean coasts. Some for swimming, some for surfing and some for just soaking up the sun.
Discover vibrant local markets
A slice of local life, get stuck right in whether you just want to soak up the atmosphere or get involved and try your hand at haggling.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £2495pp plus international flights.
Traversing this small country you'll be amazed by the richness and variety of the scenery and wildlife.
- Watch for white-faced and howler monkeys in Cahuita
- Laze on a sandy Caribbean beach
- Take a boat ride in the waterways of Tortuguero
- Walk across hanging bridges at Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy views over Culebra Bay and the Gulf of Papagayo
15 days from £3,250pp plus international flights.
A classic introduction to Namibia from beach to desert and more inbetween.
- Self-drive through the best of Namibia
- Culture, wildlife, scenery
- See the desert, the coast and mountains
- Wildlife viewing in renowned Etosha NP
- See the many faces of Namibia
12 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa: city life in Cape Town, gorgeous Garden Route scenery and magnificent wildlife in the Eastern Cape.
- Cape Town with amazing beaches, Table Mountain, penguins, botanical gardens ...
- The Garden Route and pretty coastal locations.
- A self-drive holiday offering the freedom to explore.
- Malaria-free safari experience in Eastern Cape reserves.
- Lovely, child-friendly places to stay.
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more