Discover the fascinating secrets of Zimbabwe. A country steeped in history and culture and rich in wildlife.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
See wild dogs in Africa
Flight of the angels
See Mosi Oa Tunya from the heady heights of the sky and appreciate their full glory.
Tracking rhinos in Matobo Hills
The thrill of getting up close to these critically endangered animals is indescribable. Their sheer size and power evident as you track them on foot.
Adrenalin and adventure in Victoria Falls
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £4400pp plus international flights.
This excellent safari takes you to three of the best wildlife locations in northern Tanzania: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and either Manyara or Tarangire.
- An excellent quality group (or private safari) in northern Tanzania.
- Good quality camps and lodges throughout.
- Great guide with you for the safari.
- Highlights are Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, and Manyara or Tarangire.
7 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta - an exciting tailor made Botswana safari.
- Superb wildlife safari in the Okavango Delta.
- Game drives, night drives, and bush walks.
- Boat safari on the Chobe River.
- Visit the incredible Victoria Falls.
- Good quality accommodation in good locations.
- Scenic flight over the Delta.
16 days from £3000pp plus international flights.
A classic introduction to Namibia from beach to desert and more inbetween.
- Self drive through the best of Namibia
- Culture, wildlife, scenery
- See the desert, the coast and mountains
- Wildlife viewing in renowned Etosha NP
- See the many faces of Namibia
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
A 4x4 exploration of some of Kenya's top locations, including Amboseli, the Rift Valley Lakes and Masai Mara, staying in comfortable lodges and camps.
- Two days on safari in the Masai Mara
- Stunning Rift Valley Lakes
- Vast elephant herds in Amboseli
- Your own driver-guide throughout
9 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
An exciting green season opportunity to visit some of the best wildlife camps in southern Africa at a very special price.
- An exciting green season safari at a superb price.
- Choose from 10 camps in 4 countries including Botswana and Victoria Falls.
- Make an itinerary to suit you, from 3 nights plus.
- Available from mid-November to end of March.
- High quality accommodation and game viewing.
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more