Classic Uganda Holiday
All of Uganda's top highlights including gorillas and chimps in a wonderful 12-day trip
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as seeing fabulous landscapes, game viewing and boat trips, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
15 days from £3395pp plus international flights.
A comprehensive overview of Madagascar's flora, fauna and landscapes, this trip is very hard to beat.
- Spot lemurs including mesmerising indris
- See the spiny forest and baobabs
- Relax by the Mozambique Channel
- Abundant bird, reptile and amphibian life
- Find out about Malagasy highland life
4 days from £TBC pp plus international flights.
A gorilla express safari! With one gorilla trek and one golden monkey trek. A short, but action packed trip making memories that will last a lifetime.
- Our 'express' 4-day gorilla safari
- Unforgettable trek to the mountain gorillas
- Golden monkey trek
- Dramatic scenery of Volcanoes National Park
12 days from £4900pp plus international flights.
The varied wildlife of Nepal from Koshi Tappu in the east, via Chitwan to Bardia in the west.
- Diverse wildlife of Chitwan, Bardia and Koshi Tappu
- Beautiful scenery, with the lowland jungle backed by the towering Himalayas
- Explore the rich culture of the Terai
- Visit the many sights in and around Kathmandu
days from £pp
Seeing a rare mountain gorilla, a chimpanzee or golden monkey is a breathtaking wildlife experience. A tailor-made holiday or escorted tour in Uganda will include this, plus cruises on the Nile, incredible birdwatching, beautiful volcanic and lake scenery, and savannah wildlife including big cats too.View itinerary
11 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Experience the rich wildlife and stunning scenery of Zambia's South Luangwa National Park, and the sheer majesty of Victoria Falls in this superb 11 day holiday.
- Superb wildlife viewing in South Luangwa National Park
- Get close to nature on exciting bush walks
- High quality accommodation throughout
- Marvel at the stunning Victoria Falls
- Take your pick of cruises and adrenalin activities at the falls
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more