Majestic Machu Picchu, the beautiful Sacred Valley and a homestay on Lake Titicaca are just some of this holiday's highlights
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as touring Machu Picchu, exploring the Sacred Valley and the islands of Lake Titicaca, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
14 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A special and diverse South India adventure. Wildlife, beaches, backwater boat trips, music, art, crafts and people
- An overnight houseboat cruise on Kerala's backwaters
- Meet local artists, craftsmen and musicians
- Stay in a 400-year-old organic farm and homestays
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary in Wayanad
- Enjoy relaxing days on a Malabar beach
11 days from £1400pp plus international flights.
Gilded temples, red-robed monks, and sacred pagodas, this holiday has it all. A perfect introduction to this fascinating country.
- Gleaming golden pagodas
- Amazing sunsets over the Irrawaddy River
- Visit the temples of Bagan
- Guided tour of the former royal city of Mandalay
- Experience life in a hill station
- See the leg-rowers of Inle Lake
10 days from £2550pp plus international flights.
Before the Incas rose to power, Peru had other major civilisations, and on this holiday we immerse you in the history, art and architecture of those earlier cultures.
- Cable car ride to the magnificent Kuelap Fortress
- Trek to the spectacular Gocta Falls
- Chan Chán, once the world's largest adobe city
- Treasures from the tomb of the Lord of Sipán
- Museums with incredible indigenous art
- Guided tour of historic Lima
- Stay in a rural lodge with waterfall views
15 days from £2920pp plus international flights.
Experience the rich diversity of Costa Rica's ecosystems and marvel at the array of bird and animal life at wildlife hotspots.
- Relish the diverse wildlife of Costa Rica
- Learn from your naturalist guides
- Explore by boat and on foot
- Take a nocturnal rainforest walk
- Enjoy a chocolate tour!
- Relax on the beach at Manuel Antonio
15 days from £3650pp plus international flights.
Sightseeing, trekking and swimming, exploring villages and island life; this two-week holiday in Brazil has it all.
- Guided tour of Rio
- 3-day Costa Verde trek
- Explore Paraty, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel on the Serra Verde Express
- Unwind on Ilha do Mel
12 days from £5400pp plus international flights.
Ecuador's Galapagos Islands, cloudforest and Andean scenery. Twelve exciting days you'll never forget!
- Visit Otavalo on market day
- Explore flora and fauna of the cloudforest
- Get close to wildlife in the Galapagos Islands
- Go kayaking and snorkelling
19 days from £5300pp plus international flights.
This stunning, 19-day Southern Peru tour takes you to key sites including Machu Picchu and the Sacred valley, Lake Titicaca, Colca Canyon and the Nazca Lines.
- Guided tours of major sites including Machu Picchu
- See the Nazca Lines for the air
- visit the floating reed islands of Lake Titicaca
- Wonderful marine and bird life
- Explore historic Lima, Arequipa and Cusco
- Watch for condors in Colca Canyon
- Cross the Andes on a luxury train
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more