Classic Namibia Self-Drive
This is classic Namibia, showcasing the many faces of this fascinating country.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
Travelling in Namibia is an adventure whether you stay in luxury camps or small guesthouses. It’s exciting and there is such a variety of things to do.
A scenic flight along the Skeleton Coast
Himba Village Visit
A rare opportunity to visit members of the nomadic Himba tribe in northern Nambia and learn about their way of life, culture and beliefs.
Sunrise at Dune 45
After an hour long climb, watch as the shadows that fill the valley are banished with the rising of the sun. Golden sands turn a fiery red and the cold air is banished and replaced by desert heat.
Walvis Bay boat trip
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £1180pp plus international flights.
Enjoy the freedom of the open road as you explore the varied scenery, exotic flora and rich wildlife of this amazingly diverse yet compact country.
- Experience the freedom of the road in your own 4x4 vehicle
- Thrills on Arenal's Sky Tram and Sky Trek
- Marvel at the flowers in Monteverde Cloudforest
- Relax on Playa Tamarindo
- Soak in thermal springs
- See hummingbirds and the beautiful quetzal
7 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta - an exciting tailor made Botswana safari.
- Superb wildlife safari in the Okavango Delta.
- Game drives, night drives, and bush walks.
- Boat safari on the Chobe River.
- Visit the incredible Victoria Falls.
- Good quality accommodation in good locations.
- Scenic flight over the Delta.
10 days from £3100pp plus international flights.
A high quality, fully serviced mobile Botswana safari including Okavango Delta, Moremi and Chobe National Park.
- A high quality group mobile camping safari
- Superb game viewing in the Okavango Delta and Moremi
- Chobe NP and exciting river cruise
- Your camp chef makes great meals
- Maximum group size of seven
- Option to add on nights at Victoria Falls or Makgadikgadi Pans
10 days from £3250pp plus international flights.
The perfect introduction to Zimbabwe combining wildlife, culture and scenery to show you what makes this country so special
- Track rare rhinos in the wild
- Marvel at ancient San rock art
- Game drives and walks in Hwange
- Spot wild dogs
- Opportunities to visit local villages
- A full day to enjoy Victoria Falls
12 days from £2090pp plus international flights.
Traversing this small country you'll be amazed by the richness and variety of the scenery and wildlife.
- Watch for white-faced and howler monkeys in Cahuita
- Laze on a sandy Caribbean beach
- Take a boat ride in the waterways of Tortuguero
- Walk across hanging bridges at Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy views over Culebra Bay and the Gulf of Papagayo
9 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
An exciting green season opportunity to visit some of the best wildlife camps in southern Africa at a very special price.
- An exciting green season safari at a superb price.
- Choose from 10 camps in 4 countries including Botswana and Victoria Falls.
- Make an itinerary to suit you, from 3 nights plus.
- Available from mid-November to end of March.
- High quality accommodation and game viewing.
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more