Classic Namibia Self-Drive
This is classic Namibia, showcasing the many faces of this fascinating country.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
Travelling in Namibia is an adventure whether you stay in luxury camps or small guesthouses. It’s exciting and there is such a variety of things to do.
A scenic flight along the Skeleton Coast
Himba Village Visit
A rare opportunity to visit members of the nomadic Himba tribe in northern Nambia and learn about their way of life, culture and beliefs.
Sunrise at Dune 45
After an hour long climb, watch as the shadows that fill the valley are banished with the rising of the sun. Golden sands turn a fiery red and the cold air is banished and replaced by desert heat.
Walvis Bay boat trip
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
Kulala Desert Lodge
Swakopmund Luxury Suites
Etendeka Mountain Camp
Opuwo Country Lodge
Etosha National Park
Mushara Bush Camp
Etosha National Park
Okonjima Plains Camp
Okonjima & central highlands
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £1220 pp plus international flights.
Enjoy the freedom of the open road as you explore the varied scenery, exotic flora and rich wildlife of this amazingly diverse yet compact country.
- Enjoy the freedom of the road in your own 4x4 vehicle
- Thrills on Arenal's Sky Tram and Sky Trek
- Soak up nature in Monteverde Cloudforest
- Relax on Playa Tamarindo
- Soak in thermal springs
- See hummingbirds and quetzals
10 days from £3250pp plus international flights.
The perfect introduction to Zimbabwe combining wildlife, culture and scenery to show you what makes this country so special
- Track rare rhinos in the wild
- Marvel at ancient San rock art
- Game drives and walks in Hwange
- Spot wild dogs
- Opportunities to visit local villages
- A full day to enjoy Victoria Falls
9 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
An exciting green season opportunity to visit some of the best wildlife camps in Botswana and Zimbabwe at a very special price.
- An exciting green season safari at a superb price.
- Choose from 7 camps in Botswana and 1 at Victoria Falls.
- Make a 3+ night safari to suit you.
- From mid-November to end of March.
- High-quality accommodation and safaris.
18 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
A small group trip combining safaris, adventure, culture and camping, travelling through deserts and valleys to the coast, with 4 magical nights camping in the bush.
- Watch wildlife at Etosha's waterholes
- Twyfelfontein's ancient rock art
- 4 nights camping
- Track desert-adapted black rhino
- Land and water-based adventures in Swakopmund
- Scenic landscapes
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more