Classic Chile in Style
Experiences you could have on this holiday
From the Atacama Desert in the north to the windswept icy landscapes of Patagonia in the south, Chile offers some incredible adventures, stunning sights and memorable things to do.
Wine tours in Chile
Stargazing in the Atacama Desert
Visit one of the best places on earth for stargazing!
The geysers of El Tatio
What a way to start your day! Sunrise and breakfast overlooking Chile's El Tatio geysers as they send plumes of steam shooting high into the air.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
15 days from £7700pp plus international flights.
From north to south, desert to glacier, with the bonus of Easter Island, you experience the rich variety that is Chile.
- Explore three of Chile's most iconic locations in luxury
- Stay in stylish Explora hotels with spas and swimming pools
- See Atacama's lunar-like landscapes and wonderful night skies
- Visit the towering moia of Easter Island
- Hike, bike or horse ride through the glorious Patagonian landscape
- Fly between locations to optimise exploration time
13 days from £6700pp plus international flights.
Visit some of the most iconic locations and exceptional landscapes in Peru, including Machu Picchu, the Colca Canyon and Lake Titicaca - and do so in considerable style.
- Guided tours of Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima & Arequipa
- Tour key archaeological sites in the Sacred Valley
- Luxury train journeys with incredible views
- Visit Lake Titicaca's Uros floating reed islands
- Look for Andean condors in Colca Canyon
- Learn about Peruvian history, art and culture
- Private guides on all excursions
- Gourmet food, stylish hotels
- First-class sleepers on the Belmond Andean Explorer
15 days from £3000pp plus international flights.
This varied itinerary shows the highlights of Bolivia, a perfect introduction to this beautiful country.
- Explore the Inca history of Lake Titicaca
- La Paz for culture, history and shopping
- Visit colonial Sucre and the mines of Potosi
- Gaze upon the mesmerising salt flats of Uyuni
- Explore the colourful lagoons with their flocks of flamingos
Special Occasion Holidays
Indulge yourself for a big birthday, an anniversary, or your retirement. Now’s the time to take that special trip you’ve always dreamed of.Read more