Classic Chile in Style
Experiences you could have on this holiday
From the Atacama Desert in the north to the windswept icy landscapes of Patagonia in the south, Chile offers some incredible adventures, stunning sights and memorable things to do.
Discover the wine regions of Chile
Stargazing in the Atacama Desert
Visit one of the best places on earth for stargazing!
The geysers of El Tatio
What a way to start your day! Sunrise and breakfast overlooking Chile's El Tatio geysers as they send plumes of steam shooting high into the air.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
9 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A holiday covering Cape Town and some of the less visited areas; the west coast and the beautiful Cederberg mountains.
- See the sights of Cape Town
- West Coast Nature Reserve
- Varied birdlife of Langebaan Lagoon
- San rock art in the Cederberg mountains
- Contrasting areas: city, coast and mountains
- Stunning scenery
13 days from £6700pp plus international flights.
Visit some of the most iconic locations and exceptional landscapes in Peru, including Machu Picchu, the Colca Canyon and Lake Titicaca - and do so in considerable style.
- Guided tours of Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima & Arequipa
- Tour key archaeological sites in the Sacred Valley
- Luxury train journeys with incredible views
- Visit Lake Titicaca's Uros floating reed islands
- Look for Andean condors in Colca Canyon
- Learn about Peruvian history, art and culture
- Private guides on all excursions
- Gourmet food, stylish hotels
- First-class sleepers on the Belmond Andean Explorer
13 days from £2700pp plus international flights.
A rich mix of the north's highlights - from the Taj to the ghats and from tigers to palaces.
- Admire the serene beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the Pink City of Jaipur
- Look for tigers, sloth bear and antelope in Ranthambore
- Experience a slice or rural Rajasthani life
- Walk round atmospheric Fatehpur Sikri
- Immerse yourself in the sacred city of Varanasi
Special Occasion Holidays
Indulge yourself for a big birthday, an anniversary, or your retirement. Now’s the time to take that special trip you’ve always dreamed of.Read more