Classic Antarctica Fly and Cruise
Flying across the Drake Passage gives you more time to spend exploring the pristine Antarctic environment
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible Polar scenery and daily excursions to explore the White Continent, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
7 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
Voyage through the scenic northern Patagonian fjords. Visit the San Rafael Glacier, watch wildlife, soak in hot springs, explore Chiloe Island, see glaciers and icebergs.
- A magical and scenic cruise through fjords to the northern ice field of Patagonia
- Explore stunning rainforest-backed fjords and lagoons
- See fur seals and vast colonies of seabirds - and try to spot blue and humpback whales
- Spend a day on the San Rafael Lagoon: get close to icebergs
- Visit fishing villages and the craft market and museum in Quemchi
- Walk in the rainforest, bathe in hot springs
8 days from £ On request pp plus international flights.
Experience life on board a luxury cruise ship on the Irrawaddy River, visiting Myanmar's ancient temples and pagodas and witnessing scenes of rural life.
- Spend a week aboard a luxury, all-suite river cruiser
- See the sun rise over the temples of Bagan
- See the 13-foot seated Buddha in Mandalay
- Spend time with local crafts people
- Join in with yoga or cookery classes Sanctuary Ananda
- Enjoy top quality cuisine
16 days from £12,235pp plus international flights.
Beautiful accommodation, superb scenery and wildlife all combine in this deluxe adventure of a lifetime in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
- Cruise the Galapagos for 7 nights on a luxury yacht
- Explore Galapagos with an expert guide
- Stay in luxury hotels and historic haciendas
- Tour Quito, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore markets and landscapes of the Andes
5 days from £1650pp plus international flights.
A rare opportunity to cruise through the fjords and channels of the Southern Ice Field to view immense glaciers, exploring on foot and by small boat for close-up views and observe flora and fauna.
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to travel through stunning fjords
- See up to 14 glaciers
- Opportunity to explore the glorious Torres del Paine National Park,
- Travel through the ice of Calvo Fjord in an ice breaker
- Walk through the forest to Bernal Glacier, where you can touch the ice
- Look out for cormorants, sea lions and dolphins
- Stay in a comfortable, purpose-built ice vessel
13 days from £7900pp plus international flights.
Explore the wild, remote and compellingly beautiful region of Chile's Patagonia, whose very name conjures up excitement and adventure.
- Combine stays in a geodesic dome and an elegant cruise ship
- Spot wildlife such as eagles, condors and penguins.
- Explore mountains and icebergs of Torres del Paine on foot and by bike
- Cruise the fjords of Tierra del Fuego with excursions to glaciers
- Go ashore at Cape Horn, the 'End of the Earth'
Wildlife & Nature Cruises
Small ship cruises in the Galapagos or the Antarctic, luxury riverboat cruises on Burma’s Irrawaddy or adventures in the Amazon. No huge ships!Read more