A Cruise through Fjords to Glaciers
An exciting and scenic 7-day cruise in Chile.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as see stunning scenery and meeting great people, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
If you like the look of this trip, you might also like to consider the following holidays.
13 days from £5400pp plus international flights.
Experience Chile's stunning scenery, from giant glaciers to lunar desert, and explore the cosmopolitan cities of Santiago and Valparaiso
- Top-quality hotels with spas and fine dining restaurants
- Experience the astonishing beauty of Patagonia
- Discover the lunar landscape and incredible night sky of the Atacama Desert
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park
- Hike, cycle, horse-ride or kayak
- Explore the museums, markets and culture of historic Santiago and Valparaiso
15 days from £7700pp plus international flights.
From north to south, desert to glacier, with the bonus of Easter Island, you experience the rich variety that is Chile.
- Explore three of Chile's most iconic locations in luxury
- Stay in stylish Explora hotels with spas and swimming pools
- See Atacama's lunar-like landscapes and wonderful night skies
- Visit the towering moia of Easter Island
- Hike, bike or horse ride through the glorious Patagonian landscape
- Fly between locations to optimise exploration time
12 days from £13920pp plus international flights.
An introduction to the fascinating continent of Antarctica. Explore the nature, wildlife, science and history of the area.
- Explore the Antarctic Peninsula on foot or by Zodiac
- The varied wildlife and nature of Antarctica
- On board experts, naturalists and researchers
- Join the Captain on the bridge
- En-suite cabins with outside views
- Heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
8 days from £14500pp plus international flights.
Fly across the Drake Passage to your comfortable expedition ship for a wonderful cruise among the stunning scenery and wildlife of the Antarctic.
- Unleash your inner explorer to follow in the snowshoe-tracks of the Antarctic pioneers
- Zodiac trips and snow hikes with expert Polar guides
- Visit current and historic Antarctic research stations
- Relax onboard the expedition vessel, enjoying tasty food and the friendly small-ship atmosphere
13 days from £7900pp plus international flights.
Explore the wild, remote and compellingly beautiful region of Chile's Patagonia, whose very name conjures up excitement and adventure.
- Combine stays in a geodesic dome and an elegant cruise ship
- Spot wildlife such as eagles, condors and penguins.
- Explore mountains and icebergs of Torres del Paine on foot and by bike
- Cruise the fjords of Tierra del Fuego with excursions to glaciers
- Go ashore at Cape Horn, the 'End of the Earth'
5 days from £1650pp plus international flights.
A rare opportunity to cruise through the fjords and channels of the Southern Ice Field to view immense glaciers, exploring on foot and by small boat for close-up views and observe flora and fauna.
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to travel through stunning fjords
- See up to 14 glaciers
- Opportunity to explore the glorious Torres del Paine National Park,
- Travel through the ice of Calvo Fjord in an ice breaker
- Walk through the forest to Bernal Glacier, where you can touch the ice
- Look out for cormorants, sea lions and dolphins
- Stay in a comfortable, purpose-built ice vessel
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more